We will be collecting a host of information including IP Address, geo location, cookies, browser information, device information etc. The information being collected may pertain to a natural person or a corporation/entity availing the Sub-AUA services. Khosla Labs is committed to protecting the personal information of customers and strives to maintain the privacy of all personal information that Khosla Labs will have access to. Personal information refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information. Together all such information being collected shall be referred to as the Information.
Utilisation of the Information
The Information collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Verify the identity of the customer (in line with the standards as expected by the UIDAI)
- Complete the on boarding procedure for a customer of Veri5 Digital
- Complete transactions effectively and bill for Veri5 Digital Services
- Respond to requests for service or assistance
- Perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis.
- Internal assessments, operations and related activities
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes
- Information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve customer experience.
Accessing and updating customer information
Each customer can access her relevant personal information, or in the case of a corporation/entity, its customer information on record by accessing the client portal. If the information so linked to your profile is incorrect, the customer is required to update the information at the earliest. This can be done by editing your Profile information or dropping a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data if stored by the Company by addressing an email to the grievance officer listed below.
Disclosure of Information
Government agencies: Khosla Labs may share any and all parts of the Information with Government agencies, administrative bodies, authorised law enforcement agencies, court, regulatory/governmental authority or any other organisation, individual or entity for the following reasons:
- Verification of identity
- Prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences
- To comply with any applicable law, order, regulation, or government request
- To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violation
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- For any other purpose as required by law, judicial or administrative order or regulation
Security Practices and Procedures
Khosla Labs adopts reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with international standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect the Information from unauthorised access, or disclosure while it is under control. Internal access to the Information is on a need- only basis. Further, employees and personnel of Khosla Labs are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of the Information. Adequate steps are taken to ensure that third parties to whom the Information is shared adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the InformationThe Information will be retained for as long as is required to provide the services to the customer, or as may be required for internal operations or as may be required by law.
Ms. Sindhu V. Reddy, General Counsel,
Khosla Labs Private Limited,
Second Floor, Above Cafe Coffee Day, GRS Tower, #18/2A, Sarjapur Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103.
E-mail ID: email@example.com.
Phone: 080 3959 1448T
he aforesaid person shall redress the grievance raised by you within a month’s time perusing the same.